Esso (Thailand) Public Company Limited (ETL)
With a continuous business presence for more than 120 years, Esso Thailand is an integrated petroleum refining, petrochemical, and marketing company with a full range of downstream operations – one refinery with chemical/aromatics units in Sriracha, a network of distribution terminals, nationwide service stations, and a strong lubricants presence under the Esso and Mobil brands.
Esso businesses include
• The complex refinery in Sriracha, Chonburi province, has a maximum rated capacity of 174,000 barrels per day
• The Chemical business includes the aromatics plant with a capacity of 500,000 tons per annum of paraxylene and a solvent production unit with a capacity of 50,000 tons per annum
• Esso’s retail network included approximately 540 service stations throughout Thailand at the end of 2016.
• Direct commercial sales of petroleum products in the industrial, wholesale, aviation and marine sectors comprise of LPG, gasoline, jet fuel/kerosene, diesel, fuel oil and asphalt, and lubricants
• Under the Mobil brand, flagship synthetic products, with key development in the Mobil 1 Center car care network of around 300 sites.
ExxonMobil Limited (EML)
ExxonMobil Limited was officially established in February 2003 to operate Bangkok Business Support Center (Bangkok BSC), the largest one in ExxonMobil’s network of business support centers around the world.
More than 2,000 employees in three offices – Esso Tower, Harindhorn, and Q-House Lumpini – provide services to ExxonMobil affiliates and customers in more than 60 countries in Asia, Europe and the Americas. Their services include controller’s, information technology, fuels & lubes customer servcie, chemicals customer service, Procurement, Human Resources, Tax, and Credit.
The Bangkok BSC, staffed with dedicated workforce with 11 languages proficiency, is committed to providing services that create significant value for the businesses they support.
ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Khorat Inc. operates the Nam Phong Natural Gas Production Plant, located at Nam Phong District, Khon Kaen Province. EMEPKI only sells natural gas to PTT Public Company Limited (PTT) and PTT resells to Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT) to generate power throughout the Northeastern area.